(Reminder on call information)
Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589
10/30/2012 at 2:00 PM Eastern

From: Nicholson, Shawn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 11:13 AM
To: Owens, Trevor
Subject: NDSA: Qs for Archivematica

Dear Trevor,

I'm not certain if my September 27 post to the list serv ever actually appeared.  I've appended it so that you may send to the list if necessary.

Regards,
Shawn

Disappointingly, I will not be able to attend the October ConCall with Peter VG.   As I indicated I do have a few Qs to offer for your consideration, please see appended.

Regards,
shawn

.             Will version 1.0 be another feature release, or will it signify a beta commitment? What does your answer mean for developers building tools to work with Archivematica?
.             What are 2 or 3 things that need to happen to broaden interoperability with major preservation softwares (e.g. FedoraCommons, ContentDM, Digital Commons)?
.             What can you say about the rumored "workflow customization gui"?  Are there implications for institution-specific workflows and policies?
.             What performance tests does the Archivematica team run?  Can you share anything about the specific metrics or performance goals?