Hello,

I'm interested in volunteering.  Thank you so much!

-Amber

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA organization working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lazorchak, William
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 11:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-ALL] We need another NDSA member for our Best Practices Exchange proposal

Greetings all!

Anyone attending the Best Practices Exchange conference in Dec. in Annapolis? We're putting in a proposal for a session on the NDSA and we need another partner (non-LC) to participate on the panel.

You'll have an opportunity to speak broadly on your NDSA participation. Here's the proposal:

NDSA members will talk about the organization's role in affecting digital stewardship across the entire lifecycle of information while facilitating discovery and providing access to digital data/information, especially as it pertains to the needs of government and small institutional librarians and archivists.

Contact me directly if you're interested!

Butch Lazorchak
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program [log in to unmask]
(202) 707-2603
facebook.com/digitalpreservation
@ndiipp

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]