Fellow Infrastructurians,

In anticipation of our upcoming call with Peter Van Garderen on Archivematica and their approach to Open Source Software I am happy to share this interview I did with Peter and Courtney Mumma of Artefactual.

http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2012/10/archivematica-and-the-open-source-mindset-for-digital-preservation-systems/

My hope is that this can spur some thinking in advance of our session with them later this month.

Everyone, please consider sharing your thoughts and comments on their work and approach as comments on the post.

Along with that, here is the info on using WebEx for our session.

10/30/2012 at 2:00 PM Eastern

Go to: https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=174231872&UID=1113270772&PW=NY2YxOWVjMDA0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
The meeting password: 2Preserve
You can also call in: 1-866-469-3239