Fellow NDSA participants,

As part of an initiative focused on exploring approaches to open source software and digital preservation the infrastructure working group is hosting a WebEx session with Peter Van Garderen on Archivematica and his team's approach to open source software. This session follows up on an interview which Peter and Courtney Mumma of Artefactual did on this topic for The Signal.

http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2012/10/archivematica-and-the-open-source-mindset-for-digital-preservation-systems/

We are happy to invite participants in other working groups to join us for this upcoming WebEx session.

*When* 10/30/2012 at 2:00 PM Eastern

*Technical Details*
Go to: https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=174231872&UID=1113270772&PW=NY2YxOWVjMDA0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
The meeting password: 2Preserve
You can also call in: 1-866-469-3239
Access code:765 213 452

*Please RSVP*
If you, or other's from your organization, would like to watch the presentation and engage in the discussion please RSVP to me ([log in to unmask]).

Best,
Trevor

Trevor Owens
Digital Archivist
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington DC 20540-1300