From: The NDSA organization working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lazorchak, William
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 3:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-ALL] Non-LC NDSA member needed to fill out Best Practices Exchange panel

Folks,

We've put together an NDSA overview panel for the Best Practices Exchange in Dec. (http://bpexchange.org/) in Annapolis, MD and we'd love to have another non-LC NDSA member to join us.

The panelists will meet in the next week or so via conference call to discuss the approach that we're going to take to the overview discussion.

Any other NDSA members attending who'd like to participate?

Butch

Butch Lazorchak
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program [log in to unmask]
(202) 707-2603
facebook.com/digitalpreservation
@ndiipp

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]