Andrea:  AP Trust now has a website.  See:
http://academicpreservationtrust.org/  -- It says:

"The Academic Preservation Trust (APTrust) consortium is committed to
the creation and management of a preservation repository that will
aggregate academic and research content from many institutions. "

Not very specific, but that's what we're going with for now! /Stephen