From: The NDSA Outreach working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kimberly A. Schroeder
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 2:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-OUTREACH] WSU NDSA Student Colloquium

Hello all!

I just wanted you to know that the Colloquium went fantastic!  We had over 100 participants.  The students did a great job with logistics.

The presentation ppts and posters are on the student blog:

http://wsustudentndsa.wordpress.com/

Please feel free to share...

There was great momentum from this and as a region will be meeting again.

Thanks for all your support and well wishes.  Now that it is wrapped up, I can jump in and help with Outreach and have time to launch the Kickstarter project for the PSAs.

Best,
Adjunct Faculty
Wayne State University

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]