From: nagara [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 9:27 AM
To: nagara
Subject: 2013 NAGARA Annual Meeting Call for Proposals

2013 Annual Meeting Call for Programs
The 2013 NAGARA annual meeting will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana on July 10-13, 2013. NAGARA will not be jointly meeting with any other associations in 2013. This year, the program will feature tracks:  electronic records preservation, records management, management and policy, and access (social media, description, etc.). We are seeking proposals for sessions. Please fill out the attached form<http://nagara.org/associations/5924/files/NAGARA%202013%20Call%20for%20Proposals.doc> if you have a suggestion. Thanks!
Please e-mail your proposal to the 2013 Program Committee Chair:
Caryn Wojcik, State of Michigan, Records Management Services
Proposals are due by Friday, November 2, 2012.