Hi all,

In the last S&P call I promised to send around the PPT for a presentation one of my colleagues and I gave here highlighting what we thought were the key presentations and projects represented at iPRES 2012. Here it is.

In addition to this we also showed 2 posters - the NDSA one, but also one created by the folks at Florida Virtual Campus that evaluated software to convert from PDF to PDF/A (the winning poster). I hope that these will be posted to the iPRES site.

thanks,

Andrea Goethals
Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager
Harvard Library
(617) 495-3724