On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 09:27:26AM -0500, Tom Keays wrote:
> Thanks for giving us a week notice. I would be screwed if it was today,
> both for schedule reasons and for being given funding (which still isn't).
>
> In the original proposal, http://tigger.uic.edu/~kayiwa/code4lib.html , you
> said:

That guy was terribly naive...

> "Our plan will include staggered registration divided in 3 equal parts.
> "Early bird" for people on the East Coast and our international friends who
> stay up late, another in the middle of the day convenient for the central
> time zone, and another late in the day to accommodate the West Coast and
> international guests."
>
> I haven't heard anything about this in the recent email flurry, so I'm
> assuming there will just be a registration single queue, right?

Yep it will be one registration at noon. The cost of pulling off my
proposal above would mean we would be talking about the hefty cost of
registering for the conference at the 3 time slots.

./fxk

--
Documentation is the castor oil of programming.  Managers know it must
be good because the programmers hate it so much.