That sounds like a good option as well. My suggestion was just a
suggestion. If we have numbers we want to meet, though, on any diversity
axis you choose, then I think we ought to be explicit with those numbers
and to take concrete action to achieve them. Besides the scholarships,
there hasn't been much action. There's mostly just been perennial hand
wringing. I think we can approximate how serious the community is about
these issues by observing the amount of action, not the amount of talk.

/dev

--
Sent from my GMail account.