The problem with "Try not to be an asshole." is that it is open to
interpretation. Someone might try not to be an asshole and fail
miserably. Google is more definite with "don't be evil", but opinion
varies as to whether they are much good at not being evil.

I think that it is difficult to have a non-organization, and sometimes
it takes more work than having actual governance.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company