Curious about the no limit on number of proposals per person.  I know
we've discussed this before, but I don't remember the reasoning for
this decision.  Is it just that we limit in the actual presentation (1
presentation max per person) so various proposals are okay?  Why not
just limit up front?

Thanks,
Kevin