Since there are two different topics here, I split up my replies and
renamed the subjects.

Ross: I would definitely consider maybe having a breakout about this
at the conference.

See the mentorship thread that I split off and maybe we can brainstorm
a way to get some people started with this at the conference (and
possibly beyond). I'd like to hear what you have to say