If anyone is interested in learning more about some of the reasons women
are underrepresented in CS, or don't stick with the discipline, I'd suggest
Unlocking the Clubhouse (http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/47054696).  I found
it to be pretty resonant regarding myself and my undergrad CS experience
(although I luckily had a good enough one that I graduated, went into
software development, and actually stayed in the field for 5 years before
leaving to get my MLIS).

~Arianna (a lurker up until now, I do believe)