If this (as in a group for women in library technology) is going to become
reality, I want to see this take one step broader, and incorporate ALL
women in library tech, and not just designating it to one subset of the
library community (code4lib). code4lib can be a collaborator with another
organization (LITA?) to reach more people. This is a broader issue than
code4lib, and needs to be treated as such.

Assumptions: not all library tech folks are code4libbers, not all library
tech folks are not LITA members, some are both, some are neither, all have
to work in the same environment.

Thanks,
Becky