David,

Thank you for providing your opinion.  Perhaps one day you and I will meet
in person and I will be given the opportunity to prove it wrong.

As Karen stated and as I stated in my email to Gabriel: I don't want the first
half of the answers to be useless/inconsistent/different.  If you want to
run a second draft of the survey, then please do.  I'm sure the community
would welcome it.  I'll even lend you my SurveyMonkey account if you don't
have one -- I paid for the month of December to run this survey so we might
as well get use out of it.

If you do choose to run your own survey, please let me know how I can help,
Rosalyn