Hi Code4Lib,

First post here but I've been following the mailing list for a while and
the Journal and planet.code4lib longer.  I just posted a write-up (updating
one previously posted to libraryhacker.org) about using WebConverger to
create OPAC kiosks.  I'm hoping to 1) share it with anyone who might find
it useful and 2) hear feedback from others who are interested in Linux OPAC
kiosk solutions.  I suspect that some of the people/projects I reference
may be on this list as well, so feel free to chime in.  There is a disqus
comment area beneath the write-up:

http://blog.jcowles.com/post/36823752885/opac-kiosk-stations-dumping-windows-for-linux

Thanks & I hope to attend the Code4Lib conference for the first time this
year, so I hope to meet some of you in person soon.

--
Josh Cowles
Fond du Lac Public Library