On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Wow. We could not have gotten a better follow-up to our long thread about
> coders and non-coders.
>
> I don't git. I've used it to read code, but never contributed. I even
> downloaded a gui with a cute icon that is supposed to make it easy, and it
> still is going to take some learning.
>
> So I'm afraid that it either needs to be on a different platform for
> editing, OR someone (you know, the famed "someone") is going to have to do
> updates for us non-gitters.

Karen, I've added instructions about how to add contributions without
knowing Git to the README file:
https://github.com/code4lib/antiharassment-policy/blob/master/README.md

If you'd like, I'm happy to have feedback as to changes here. A small
handful of people have also asked if we could move this to another
platform such as the Code4lib wiki. I'd be happy to get feedback if
that would be a preferable option.

Mark