At my alma mater, Florida State University, the average starting salary for
female grads was $39K while for male grads it was $57K
http://lj.libraryjournal.com/2012/10/placements-and-salaries/2012-survey/explore-all-the-data/
The male graduates for the 2011 made 150% as much as the female graduates.

-Wilhelmina Randtke