Hi Jason,
I'd definitely be interested in the Ruby workshop.  I know a little
bit about programming (PHP, Javascript, Python), but would be a
complete beginner on Ruby and would love a bit of hands-on to get my
feet wet.
heidi

Heidi Frank
Electronic Resources & Special Formats Cataloger
New York University Libraries
Knowledge Access & Resources Management Services
20 Cooper Square, 3rd Floor
New York, NY  10003
212-998-2499 (office)
212-995-4366 (fax)