Hi Mark,

We're on Libraryh3lp here at NC State. So far we've had very few issues
with LH3, except for the occasional hiccup -- certainly no more level of
hiccupage than we've had with more "enterprisey" enterprise services, at
least in my experience. Considering the overall cost versus the amount of
service we get, especially given the size of our institution and the
flexibility of the implementation, we're very happy.

Also, they're SUPER responsive when it comes to troubleshooting and fixing
things up. Have you tried asking them directly or on the LH3 listserv for
any recommendations about speeding things up?

(Bonus points for the fact that when you send in a question, 75% of the
time the person who gets back to you is one of the developers.)

-Dre.