We just switched from h3lp to LibChat.  That was facilitated by also
recently going live with LibAnswers.  There was some confusion at first, as
with any change...but over all the response from librarians has been not
negative (can't really say "positive").  If you're using LibAnswers, I
think it's a good service to add on.  We use QuestionPoint for when we
don't have reference hours.  We have Confluence, but we don't use it in a
patron-facing manner.

Pat