Hi All,

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans! Hope you're having a fun time
fooding yourself to near-death =P

The results are in! You could already see the results of course, but
the program committee has met and decided on the cutoff. So all the
presentations with a score higher than ...

*drumroll*

124 are in. (You have all been cc'ed)

I have submitted the list of presenters to the executive/host
committee, so a reminder to presenters that you DO NOT need to
register during public registration.

Thanks to everyone who submitted a proposal. There were lots of
interesting ones that didn't get in and I wish we could have taken in
more, but I encourage everyone to present at regional
code4libcons/meetups.

Sincerely,
Cynthia Ng
(TheRealArty / Arty-chan)