On 11/28/12 10:02 PM, Mark A. Matienzo wrote:
> Some discussion (both on-list and otherwise) has referred to "coders,"
> and some discussion as such has raised the question whether
> "non-coders" are welcome at code4lib.
>
> What's a coder? I'm not trying to be difficult - I want to make
> code4lib as inclusive as possible.

The mission statement on the code4lib website says "The Code4Lib Journal
exists to foster community and share information among those interested
in the intersection of libraries, technology, and the future." I don't
see anything either on that page or in the code4lib wiki implying that
only "coders" are welcome.

--
Gary McGath, Professional Software Developer