Hi,

we are looking for an experienced IT team leader with a background in building
fantastic client relationships, project management, business analysis,
database administration and library management systems to lead our technology
team.

Programming experience also an advantage.

The Library technology Team is located within CDU library and is highly
engaged in library operations and services.

If this sounds like you, please read below :-)

Vacancy 212263 - Library Technology Coordinator

Position Description: Location: Casuarina Campus

Remuneration Package - HEW Level 7/8

Base salary of $68,317 - 87,102 per annum plus superannuation (Australian
Dollars)

Employer contribution of 17 percent.

District Allowance may apply.

Conditions include 6 weeks annual leave.

Application Close: 20 November 2012

Contact: Anthony Hornby

Contact Phone: +61 8 8946 6011

Email Address: [log in to unmask]

To get to the vacancy page and obtain more details and the position profile,
click onand then select "General
Staff Vacancies" and click on the link for this position in the list.

Attention Applicants: In order for your application to be complete, you must
attach a Statement addressing Selection Competencies, as well as a current
Curriculum Vitae (CV). The Selection Competencies can be found in the Position
Profile under the headings of 'Key Selection Competencies' and 'Desirable
Selection Competencies'.

Note to overseas applicants:

Applicants must be eligible to get a permanent residency visa to be selected
for this position.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/4477/