Senior Electronic Records Analyst #14464

Location : Bellevue

Job # : 14464

At Puget Sound Energy (PSE) we have a long tradition of service, and an
exciting and innovative future ahead! Consider PSE for the next step in your
career.

Job Summary & Responsibilities

Puget Sound Energy's Drafting and Records department is looking for a Senior
Electronic Records Analyst to join our team! This position provides Open Text
Content Server support to the end user community. You will be expected to
interact with all levels of PSE employees to define electronic records needs
and translate them into a value added solution. Incumbents in

this job perform requirements analysis activities and assume a hands-on
technical lead role with project teams.

The position will play a significant role in managing the Open Text ECM
system. Primary responsibilities include; managing electronic and physical
records, managing user access and content administration, plan and perform
migration of existing records collections, provide end user training.

This is an excellent opportunity to play an integral role within PSE to help
us better serve the environment, our customers and the communities in which
they live. PSE provides an environment where all employees are valued,
respected and provided with the opportunity to achieve maximum performance. We
offer a comprehensive pay package that includes competitive compensation,
annual goals-based incentive bonuses, comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits,
401(K), a company paid retirement pension plan and an employee assistance and
wellness program. Gain the energy to do great things through a career with
Puget Sound Energy!

This position is posted under job ID 14464 on the [PSE Career
Page](http://www.pse.com/careers).

Source: [ICRM](https://db.icrm.org/crm/index.jsp?submit_menu=166)

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/4196/