I'm more concerned about the latter ratio than the former (although we could probably question the demographics of the electorate, I think the process is about as open and fair and democratic as we can really hope for).  The low percentage of female proposers is really the reason why there are so few female presenters.  Add to it that 75% of them are recidivist presenters (which is, honestly, a problem that spans all Code4lib demographics), this doesn't do much to embiggen the tent.

I would be interested to see the gender breakdown in the CfP for comparable conferences (LITA National, Access) and if Code4lib's numbers are noticeably lower, meeting with those groups to determine why.

-Ross.