A friend of mine is one of the principals behind "The Survey for People Who Make Websites" from A List Apart:

  http://aneventapart.com/alasurvey2011/00.html

Is that the sort of thing we'd like to do?  If so, I can get some insights from him about how he develops, organizes, and runs the survey.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.