From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rosalyn Metz
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Survey

Ok since I brought up our demographics I'll run the survey (I like surveys).  Simple survey with two questions:

1) Do you consider yourself part of the Code4Lib Community
2) What is your self-identified gender

I'll send it out at the end of today if there are no objections to the questions and then share findings next week.

Thoughts?
Rosalyn