>I would be interested to see the gender breakdown in the CfP for
>comparable conferences (LITA National, Access) and if Code4lib's numbers
>are noticeably lower, meeting with those groups to determine why.
>
>-Ross.

I put together a rough comparison of attendees (rather than presenters) at
the DLF Forum 2012, which you can find at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e6oBo9K-g0QTuMSHkmKO1Ut4MmvRB2X25U5KSAj
s8To/edit. Doing something similar for the presenters should be pretty
easy. (If I have a minute I might add that to this doc.) The forum
schedule is at
http://www.diglib.org/forums/2012forum/2012-dlf-forum-schedule/ if someone
else wants to run some quick figures as well.

Jenn

Jenn Riley
Head, Carolina Digital Library and Archives
http://cdla.unc.edu/
http://www.lib.unc.edu/users/jlriley

(919) 843-5910