Thanks so much everyone for the suggestion! I will create a list in the Code4Lib wiki and share the link here once done. Fascinating to read all the suggestions. Tx again!

~Bohyun

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Murray
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 3:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] one tool and/or resource that you recommend to newbie coders in a library?

FOSS4Lib.org is relatively young in the broader scheme of things, and it isn't really geared towards developers /per se/.  The target audience for FOSS4Lib is libraries making decisions about adopting open source software, whether run themselves or through a service provider.  That said, there certainly is some synergy between the goals of FOSS4Lib and the ideals of the Code4Lib community.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development LYRASIS [log in to unmask]

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.