Hi Michael,

We go with /spaces, which fits our needs currently, as we're using our
system to reserve not just rooms but also some physically open spaces in
our locations, with the potential to add different types of spaces for
reservation.  It's also short and easy to circulate on print materials.
We originally used /room_reserve, which would translate to roomreserve for
the needs you've laid out (excluding underscores and hyphens is a smart
move).

Sincerely,
Katherine Lynch
---