Wow. We could not have gotten a better follow-up to our long thread
about coders and non-coders.

I don't git. I've used it to read code, but never contributed. I even
downloaded a gui with a cute icon that is supposed to make it easy, and
it still is going to take some learning.

So I'm afraid that it either needs to be on a different platform for
editing, OR someone (you know, the famed "someone") is going to have to
do updates for us non-gitters.

kc

--
Karen Coyle