From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eric Phetteplace
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 12:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] New Book: Digital Libraries and Information Access

I just revamped our entire QA section, throwing out our HyperCard books and purchasing the first ones on Python, Ruby, and JavaScript. Here's a spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlVSWa90m8umdGg3U0h4bjdMT0ttVUJBU3RCaUc0WGc>with
some of the purchases. I'd be interested if anyone has further suggestions. I'm neither an expert on CS nor experienced with collection development so take my selections with a grain of salt.

Best,
Eric Phetteplace
Emerging Technologies Librarian
Chesapeake College