Bess,

I couldn't agree more.  I'm a bit surprised that this has been a problem, because I think of code4lib being a very open, friendly-type environment.  Apparently, I have not been paying attention!  We need to ensure that code4lib is always open and friendly.  Perhaps a neon sign somewhere?

Thanks for bringing this to my and everyone's attention!

...adam

On Nov 26, 2012, at 5:16 PM, Bess Sadler wrote:

> I would like for us to consider adopting an anti-harassment policy for code4lib conferences.
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication.