Hello,

I'm almost done developing my custom theme for when I migrate our Greenstone digital collections over to Omeka. I've built in a mobile interface for when a mobile device is detected and have been having a lot of fun implementing that with jQuery Mobile.

I prefer to make most stuff "mini" ala the jQuery Mobile data-mini attribute. Works fine when I'm editing the actual html source, but the following won't work for some reason:

   $(document).ready(function() {
      $('input').attr('data-mini', 'true');
   });

I can set other attributes successfully like: (just as a test)

   $(document).ready(function() {
      $('input').attr('data-mini', 'true');
      $('input').attr('style', 'background:yellow');
   });

But for some reason it won't do the data-mini attribute... why?
Gavin Spomer
Systems Programmer
Brooks Library
Central Washington University