I'd be inclined to go with "study," since that's the function the users
care about. That said, if your students are like ours, they are not going
to pay one bit of attention to the name of the link. I'm amazed how many
clicks students will go through to get to their university email, for
example.

Ellen

--
Ellen Knowlton Wilson