Ha ha. You were just eager to help, I know how that is.

My solution is just to use:

   $(document).ready(function() {
      $('input').addClass('ui-mini');
   });

Thanks everyone for helpful tips and info.

- Gavin

>>> Mark Pernotto <[log in to unmask]> 11/30/2012 9:44 AM >>>
Gavin/Group:

Sorry about that.  That will teach me to to respond to a syntax
question before testing.

jsfiddle.net is a great resource!

And I'd love to see what you end up with!

Thanks,
mark