Hi folks!

    The three ASERL (Association of Southeastern Research Libraries) webinars I did last February are still getting hits (see the “Intro to Digital Preservation” entries here: www.aserl.org/archive/ ), so we’re planning to do another round this coming spring.  However, rather than simply repeat the ones I did, which were almost completely drawn from the DPOE modules, I’m hoping we can fine-tune the next round to better meet the needs of our audience.

   If you’re interested, please take our survey and let us know what we should focus on for these next webinars:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DPNeeds

We would be grateful for your feedback.  This survey is open until December 15th.  You need not be member of ASERL to submit the survey or to attend the (free) webinars.

Also, I will be looking for co-presenters who are experts in the topics selected by survey participants.  If you consider yourself (or someone else) one of those experts, who can provide very practical instruction for those with very few resources and possibly little technical expertise -- please contact me privately.

Thank you!

Jody L. DeRidder
Head, Digital Services
University of Alabama Libraries
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Phone: 205.348.0511

"Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality."
--Jonas Salk

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1