Glen,

I'd be happy to participate in the Government Content Team efforts. I can
provide case studies for photos, audio, and video if desired. I am also
looking for guidelines to share with the field (over 400 parks and
programs) on how to manage/preserve/archive digital assets.

Please let me know how I can get involved.

Cheers,

Chris Dietrich, MS, PMP
Digital Information Services Program Manager
Resource Information Services Division (RISD)
U.S. National Park Service
303-987-6971

*Conservation means development as much as it does protection. I recognize
the right and duty of this generation to develop and use the natural
resources of our land; but I do not recognize the right to waste them, or
to rob, by wasteful use, the generations that come after us.* — Theodore
Roosevelt