Butch, due to problems here at work, I won't be on the conference call this
afternoon.  I would like to see the notes when you have them written.

Also, it seems that I no longer have the backing of my new Director, Bert
Granberg, on doing any extra curricular activities. With that, I will be
withdrawing my presentation on data preservation which had been accepted by
ASPRS for their Spring Conference.
It's a very long story, which I won't go into now.  Too "touchy feely".

 Anyway, think of me during the phone call.
Cindy

--
Cindy Clark
GIS Analyst and training coordinator