One of the main topics for this afternoon's call will be brainstorming and discussing ideas for new projects our group could work on, either alone or with the help of other NDSA working groups. I know the call is only a few hours away but if you get a chance try to start your brain thinking about small or big projects related to dig. pres. standards or best practices that you'd like to see us do. Kate Z. and I started a list at http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=New_Work - please feel free to add to it.

thanks,

Andrea Goethals
Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager
Harvard Library
(617) 495-3724