Hi all,
Linda Reib, Margie Maes and I have been working on our presentation for BPE next week, attached is a PDF.

The slides are about ready to go... but I thought I might run it by our group all in case anyone in the Content Teams has anything you'd like us to add or say specifically - we're focusing on an overview of CWG, a case studies overview and then more details about the government team's work and talking about the Levels of Preservation.

We hope we represent our group well! It's the first time we'll be speaking at length about our work - wish us well :)  I'll post the PPT version of this to the wiki after we're done next wed.

I'm also talking about the web archiving survey at Monday's Archive-IT meeting (though still working on those slides).

Abbie