Hi Friends!

So in case you haven't heard, I'm an aspiring trapeze
artist<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hz4NHoYrdo>.
 As an aspiring trapeze artist, I know the location of oh so many trapeze
rigs -- and of course -- there is one in Chicago.

During c4l13 I'd like to get a group of folks together that might be
interested in trying it out.  I added a Flying
Trapeze<http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_social_activities#Flying_Trapeze>
section with
all kinds of details to the Social Activities
page<http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_social_activities>of the
wiki.

But most people have questions before they jump off a platform 23 feet in
the air.  If your interest is peaked but you have questions before you add
your name, please feel free to email me.  I'm more than happy to answer any
questions you have.

Rosalyn