Thanks for asking Karen!

First, your age means nothing.  Don't believe me?  Check out my friend Kathy
that was profiled by
AARP<http://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-living/info-09-2012/defying-age-with-extreme-sports.html>
--
she's my inspiration.  I hope one day I can do what she does up in the air.
 And as my instructor Mandy says in the video, they have folks at the

Second, your eyesight isn't a barrier to flying through the air.  I flew
with a woman that was blind -- and I didn't know it until I watched her
walk out of class with her guide dog leading the way.  Trapeze is all about
listening; seeing doesn't really come into play (believe it or not).  In
fact, I've recently run into problems with a certain trick, and the way I'm
moving past it is by doing the trick with my eyes closed.

Also, if anyone was wondering -- I've flown with deaf students too.  I
guess my point is: the circus arts community is open to everyone!

As for the vertigo, it could be a problem, you know your body better than
I.  If I still haven't convinced you that you can do it, I should point out
that they also offer trampoline classes, partner balancing, and silks
classes at the school.  Those classes are much smaller, but I'm sure we
could call them up and figure something out.

Hope that answers your question,
Rosalyn