Hopefully Wilhelmina's email doesn't turn anyone off.

Most of the injuries I've seen (including my own) are due to repeated wear
and tear.  Yes I end up with bruises, ripped callouses, and general
exhaustion -- but I'm working toward flying without safety lines -- I take
class twice (sometimes thrice) a week, go to yoga twice a week, and run
every single day.  I expect pain because I'm training hard.

As for anyone new to flying trapeze, will you be sore the next day?  Most
likely -- but that happens whenever you start a new activity/sport because
you're using muscles you probably didn't know you had (can you say
lats<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latissimus_dorsi_muscle>?).
 Will you end up with a serious injury after your first class -- most
likely not.  The activities are designed for a beginner and the staff won't
push you beyond your limits, as long as you listen to what they tell you.

So if you're interested, please sign
up<http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_social_activities#Flying_Trapeze>!
 It'll definitely get your adrenaline pumping.

Rosalyn