Hello all Code4Lib folk,

I am putting together a small presentation with the topic about trends and
issues in digital libraries for an interview next month.  While I am doing
quite a bit of searching and reading on my own, I wanted to see if any of
you would be willing to provide your thoughts on what you see as emerging
trends and issues in digital library, particularly as they deal with our
ability to serve our users.  I think it would be helpful to have insight
from those currently in the trenches.  Also this topic could be of interest
to others in the listserv.  Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated.

Matt Sherman