HI all,

I've owned the code4lib.org since 2005 and have been thinking it might
be wise for to transfer ownership of it to someone else. Sometimes I
forget to pay bills, and miss emails, and it seems like the domain
means something to a larger group of people.

With Ryan Ordway's help Oregon State University indicated they would
be willing to take over administration of the domain. They also have
been responsible for running the Drupal instance at code4lib.org and
the Mediawiki instance at wiki.code4lib.org -- so it seems like a
logical move.

But I thought I would bring it up here first in the interests of
transparency, community building and whatnot, to see if there were any
objections or ideas.

//Ed