We switched to a Cisco WLAN controller with several access points.
 User-count style statistics were not a high priority, although I would be
interested to hear approaches people have taken to do that (without a
captive portal/login situation).  However, I can access the number of users
connected at any given time via SNMP, so I've added that as a data point in
my monitoring software and now I can at least provide historical data on
how many users are on at various times, max users at once, etc.

Josh

--
Josh Cowles
Fond du Lac Public Library